This guide will walk you through how to import a quiz that was exported from Canvas or from another LMS or publisher.
- In the course navigation, open Settings
- In the right-hand sidebar, click the Import Course Content button.
- Set the Content Type in the dropdown to QTI .zip file
- Click the Choose File button
- Choose the quiz file from the list of exported files on your computer.
- Refer to our guide on how to export quiz files from your course
- Choose Select question bank from the following dropdown. If you don’t have existing question banks that you want to add the imported quiz questions to, select the Create New Question Bank option.
- Select Import
- Check the status of your import in the Current Jobs section. The job will show as Completed when the import has been finalized.
Now you can create a new quiz using your imported questions as a question bank.