Follow these 6 Steps to use Grackle Docs
- On the menu bar from within any Google document, click Add-ons > Grackle Docs > Launch to begin the Grackle Docs accessibility check.
If this is the first use, you may have to grant access to Grackle Docs. Upon launch, Grackle Docs will automatically begin checking your document. and you can interact with Grackle via the pane on the right side of your screen.
Grackle Docs > Launch to begin the Grackle Docs accessibility check. “>
- A list of pass/fail items are presented
- Clicking on a specific issue will highlight it within your document with steps to remediate.
- Click the “Re-Check” button until all items pass.
- Finally, to export an accessible PDF version, click the “Export to PDF” button.
- On the progress monitor window that appears, click the “Start” button. Once the process is complete, click the “Download” button and an accessible tagged PDF version of your document will be downloaded.